Sep 2, 2010

Product review: Sleight of Hand and a Twist of Fate by Joshua Jay


Image Source

I really think that Joshua Jay is one of the best magic mind out there. His effects are really stunning and the originality of his ideas really make it suit the magician of today. There are a total of nine effects on a 65-page e-book and I think it's worth every cent of it. Honestly, I think this book is suited for intermediate level magicians as some of the terms listed as well as the effects need a better basic understanding on the fundamentals of magic. The photos provide a good view of the methods, however the text related to it could have been explained more clearly. Over all this e-book gave me new insights as well as powerful effects that I will surely add to my repertoire.


The e-book is available for US$15.00 on Vanishing Inc Magic

No comments:

Make Money Online

Affiliate Banner

Total Pageviews