Jun 23, 2009

Got bitten by the magic bug again

When I woke up today I don't know what happened but there was this feeling in me that I wanted to do magic. So I grabbed my cards and started doing packet tricks. To my surprise I was still doing it very well though I lacked practice from it.

I was practicing it because a thought crossed into my mind about routining and I remember John Guastaferro's Blog entry regarding about getting past mental block but as for me it also helps in routining to avoid being boring.

Also part of me getting excited all over again is my anticipation of having a new prop that might help me make my magic become more varied than those that are commonly seen.

Maybe if I get to be back on my normal schedule I could find time and hopefully use magic once and for all to earn regularly.

Hoping for the best,

No comments:

Make Money Online

Affiliate Banner

Total Pageviews