Jun 16, 2009

A year of magically blogging

Well it has been more than a year since I started blogging about my musings with magic and its relation to everyday life. I have been blogging for more than three years but it was only a year since I have been blogging about my hobby and that is magic of course. I can't believe that in a span of one year of blogging of what usually is about the magic I find on the internet. It turned out that by doing so I was able not only to broadcast my thoughts on magic but to make friends in magic as well.

Anyway I hope I continue on blogging and sharing the magic with everyone. As I venture to another year of sharing the magic in the internet I have started my own twitter and for your convenience I have my twitter updates at the sidebar of the blog. So now you could check me out not only here on this blog but on twitter as well.

Let's hope for more years of blogging and sharing the magic

No comments:

Make Money Online

Affiliate Banner

Total Pageviews