Jul 21, 2009

Thinking inside the box

Honestly what really got me into magic were the big stage illusions that I see on TV. During the past years however there was really as we could say a decline in the appreciation of these illusions primarily because people were getting into the fad that the smaller the better. Well this may not be the case especially now that people seems to appreciate them again. To prove this here are some videos from the latest season of America's Got Talent and see how box illusions are making a comeback.

Drew Thomas



Jay Mattioli




Nathan Burton




Now tell that you aren't impressed by these. Anyway these videos made me study again some of my books and see if there is a possibility for me to perform my own box illusion. Hopefully someday I'll be able to do impressive illusions such as the ones above.

Until then,

No comments:

Make Money Online

Affiliate Banner

Total Pageviews