Jul 27, 2009

The King of Pop Shows Some Magic

I was on my way to my work and I saw something being played on a video store: Michael Jackson's HIStory was being played and I stopped for a while and watched a few songs and I was really impressed how beautiful and amazing his dance skills are but what amazed me the most is that he was able to do more than just sing and dance. He was able to do some magic.

Here's an excerpt from his live performance of Thriller:



Now that's some serious magic from the King of Pop himself. There is another one wherein he vanished from the chair but I can't find a video of that yet. All I could say is that whenever he sings, dance or does magic everyone is captivated and no one could escape the magic of the King of Pop.

Until then Moonwalker,

No comments:

Make Money Online

Affiliate Banner

Total Pageviews