Aug 20, 2008

I can't wait to show them my new trick

I just got a new prop that I've ordered in the internet a week ago. Well I chose the cheapest form of shipping that's why it took a week before I got it. The moment it arrived here it wasn't even delivered into my doorstep instead they sent me a note that I must claim it at the post office in the next 30 days. Well it arrived Friday afternoon and too bad Monday was a holiday so I spent the next three days thinking what will I do with my new prop. Maybe I thought about it too much that even in my sleep I could see myself using that prop.

Finally after a long time of waiting I got my new prop and of course the moment I opened it I started to get the feel of it then I proceeded in doing my magic. Of course my first victims were my family. I showed my grandma the trick and she asked me to do it again. Even my youngest brother was amazed of the trick. Every time I would practice it they would always watch me do it.

Do you know what I'm talking about? Well the prop that I bought were sponge balls. I have been actually longing to have my own and luckily I was able to find an online shop MJM Magic that sells at discounted prices and ships their products here in the Philippines. They have a lifetime discount for returning costumers. I've actually placed a link at the sidebar so that you could check it out.

I'll be posting a video of my sponge ball routine soon so for the meantime you could check the online magic shop the link is found at the sidebar.


No comments:

Make Money Online

Affiliate Banner

Total Pageviews