Sep 23, 2008

Coin Magic- Some Thoughts

Coin magic is one of the most effective and beautiful types of magic. In my opinion it is very effective because it taps into one basic human need and that is money. NO I'm not saying that money is the most important thing, rather for me it is a necessity too nowadays and not having it would be very hard to live nowadays.

As I have said Coin Magic taps into our need of money and since we all know that money is very hard to earn, coin magic gives us the illusion (or at least a moment of escape) that money could be easily attained. Well I emphasized that it's just an illusion to remind us that we still have to work on it but not work for it.

Anyway, I've been trying to get myself a coin magic routine because I would like to add it to my performance. Unfortunately I only know a few moves and they don't seem to fit in a routine. So here I am still looking and practicing better moves and hopefully getting my own coin routine.



Now I'm going to share with you some videos on my take on coin magic.

Here's a simple coin vanish and reappear:



And this one is a trick I call "Got Change" (If anyone knows the real name of this trick please inform me)




I hope you enjoyed these little tricks and maybe soon I could get to have my own full coin routine.

No comments:

Make Money Online

Affiliate Banner

Total Pageviews