Apr 25, 2009

New look once more

The past layouts of this blog has been somewhat too crowded now that's why I've decided to change it's layout once more. Just like any form of entertainment too much of what's happening make one lose focus making the whole show a disaster.

With this I decided to clean this blog and take away all the unnecessary, things like outdated blog ratings, recent visitors, and other ads that might take your attention away from reading my insights on the blog.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the new. simple and clean look of this blog.


1 comment:

ROMM said...

Hey Jordan!

Your new layout is very clean - I like it!

I hope all is well and I look forward to reading more of your blog posts!

How's life in the Philippines?

Your friend,
Ryan

Make Money Online

Affiliate Banner

Total Pageviews