Jul 20, 2008

Impromptu Performance

I have been gone for the past few days because my grandfather in Negros Occidental died, he is 90 years old and he died of old age. The place is really a far province and of course internet access there is only available in some parts. I just got back here in Metro Manila yesterday at around 8:00 am. After getting home at around 9:00, I just rested for a while and got myself dressed up again to attend a christening at 11:00 am.

Well I got there and the ceremony was almost over but the celebration has just begun. After eating a sumptuous lunch, my girlfriend told her high school friends that I would show them something. Well I know that was my cue and soon I started doing magic on our table. I showed them a few card tricks and of course they were amazed but at the same time they started joking me by saying "Hey look it's David... David Cook!" I just laughed with them on their comments thanking that it wasn't some other street magician on TV name again.



A few moments later they told me to come to the table of the mother of the child. She was with her friends and soon I started doing magic tricks for other tables as well. My performance for each table was really short and it consists only of about 3-5 card tricks.






A few moments later they told me to come to the table of the mother of the child. She was with her friends and soon I started doing magic tricks for other tables as well. My performance for each table was really short and it consists only of about 3-5 card tricks.

As we were about to leave I bid them good bye by showing a linking tings routine. Although I would love to perform more, we really need to leave already because we still have a lot to do for that day.





No comments:

Make Money Online

Affiliate Banner

Total Pageviews