Jul 28, 2008

Magician's Community

This is definitely one of the best magic communities in the web. There are a lot of professional amateur and beginner magicians from all over the world in this site. It's a great place to exchange ideas through the forums and videos of your performances.


Visit Magicians.com


I really can't remember how I bumped in into this site but that doesn't really matter now because I'm really enjoying the company of other magicians there. I am happy that I get to talk to a lot of magicians from other parts of the world. I was quite surprised that a lot of magicians there are Filipinos and of course the Filipino group was one of the most active groups there.

There I just would like to share to you a definitive community for magicians by magicians. Feel free to join just remember to follow the rules of the site, number one being "No magic secrets, including the performance of sleights, will be revealed in any form in this community..."


1 comment:

Sudipta Das said...

Hello everyone, does anyone know a website that teaches you how to perform sleight of hand? I don’t mean books you can buy. I've been searching the internet for a while now and I haven't found anything that really helps. If you know of any website that has a video that actually teaches you it would really be appreciated. Thank you so much in advance for any input.

sudipta das
____________
magic tricks

Make Money Online

Affiliate Banner

Total Pageviews