Dec 7, 2008

My Christmas Wishlist Part 1

Well for all of you who are wondering why I'm writing something like this even though Christmas is still a few days away, I'm writing this simply because I just need a little something to uplift my spirits and possibly to motivate me with whatever thing I need.

Well here it goes in no particular order:

1. A new job

I've been ranting about this since I've started this blog. Although not regularly you could find on my other entries how i really want a new job wherein I'll be fulfilled. Having a this day job is tough and being a magician who can do tricks but won't earn from it is being harder. Hopefully by next year I'll be able to find a new job and maybe even my own clients for magic shows.

2. My own place

This is something that I really want since as a magician I need time alone to practice and at my current situation right now, staying with my family makes me feel that I really have no time to practice it and since everyone could see me in the house I really feel sometimes that what I do isn't good enough.

3. New books and new props

Just a little something for increasing my knowledge as well as adding up to what I can do as a magician. Having new books to study makes me feel happy because it makes me feel that my brain is still working properly and it gives me new ideas to think about.

So far that's what I've been wishing for myself (at least) and maybe I'll go think about the world if I'll be able to solve my problems first.

No comments:

Make Money Online

Affiliate Banner

Total Pageviews