Dec 10, 2008

With a few days before Christmas, Magic is all around here again

Nothing really beats the feeling of Christmas coming near especially the happiness and warmth that it brings. Not to mention of course the long holidays and merrymaking that goes with it. Every year it never fails to bring its magic to all.

To make me feel more the joy this season brings I searched for a lot of a Christmas songs and being the European languages major that I am I actually searched for various versions of Christmas Carols in French and I found this guy on youtube who sings it beautifully.



That's his version of Jingle Bells: Vive le vent in French

Very nice indeed and of course I enjoyed his other songs on his channel.

Anyway that's for Christmas magic so far...

No comments:

Make Money Online

Affiliate Banner

Total Pageviews