Feb 9, 2009

Working with coins again

Just picked up a few coins and started practicing again with coin magic. I'm doing good with vanishes even though I haven't practiced them for a while. I just love how I make the coins disappear and appear from the most unexpected places and in doing this I'm conceiving my routine already.

Although I really don't have good coins to begin with I think I could do with whatever coin I could find in the house. I've been practicing with there regular coins and it has made a lot of impact for me.

I really remember how I got frustrated at the muscle pass at one time and I've been told that it is because of the coin is too small. Apparently what I'm doing is wrong and the coin could actually be used for such.

Anyway I hope my one coin routine would be up soon.

No comments:

Make Money Online

Affiliate Banner

Total Pageviews