Jan 1, 2009

The First Magical Post of the Year

Well with the new year that have just arrived I know that all of us still that have holiday hangover and maybe we are all still busy making our resolutions. During the holidays, I was really very busy and sorry for my readers who weren't updated of what happened to me over the past few weeks.

I've been studying a new book I have bought and it has given me good ideas and it has even given me ideas for two new tricks that I have invented. I have also improved a few tricks of my own and I have been practicing a lot.

Of course it wasn't all about magic as the year was coming to a close. I was also busy preparing food for the family and doing grocery for the mas well. While doing this I would visit bookstores hoping to find good magic books. Although it wasn't that successful at least I have new material for my magic.

Anyway I'm wishing you all a magical New Year and hope that all your goals ans wishes will be accomplished for this year.

No comments:

Make Money Online

Affiliate Banner

Total Pageviews