Jan 7, 2009

My 100th Post

Well yes this is the 100th post in this blog! First of all I would like to thank all the readers who have been constantly reading my updates here. Although this blog is already 7 months old it only has a few posts because I would like to leave the readers with really quality posts.

I want to make sure that the readers are always left with inspiring and enlightening insights after reading this blog. Similar to what I've been learning from this podcasts by Tyas

Listening to these podcasts gave me more insight and maybe during the next few posts I'll be sharing from you my own takes on the lessons on his podcasts. Also I'll try to add my own experiences on the lessons on his podcast.

Anyway back to the achievement on this blog so far I'm still working on putting more in this blog. and hopefully I could put more features for all of you readers out there who keep on supporting this blog.

No comments:

Make Money Online

Affiliate Banner

Total Pageviews