Nov 10, 2008

Two new blogs for all who wants to Learn or Improve their Magic

I have started two new blogs at wordpress.com, I started these new two blogs basically because I want to provide a resource for magicians to learn new tricks or to improve on their new tricks.

Here are my two new blogs

Learn Classic Tricks



Here I post magic lessons from basic sleights to easy tricks. Most posts are password protected though and you must follow first the instructions on how you'll learn those tricks.

For Advance Magicians



Here is where I post tips and reviews for certain magic products, including effects, props, DVDs, books etc. I also post reviews here of TV specials as well as magician's routines.

I hope you support my two new blogs and subscribe in as a reader.




No comments:

Make Money Online

Affiliate Banner

Total Pageviews